Economical use of natural resources and the reduction of environmental pollution caused by noise, emissions, creation of dust and waste water are key elements of Kunert Wellpappe’s corporate policy. When producing our corrugated cardboard packaging, we consistently focus on your requirements and the environment. Short set-up times, active use of residual ink and our in-house waste water treatment system at Biebesheim allow us to avoid excess leftover inks, conserve resources and contribute to protecting the environment.
We set environmental standards
By your decision for Kunert Wellpappe Biebesheim and Bad Neustadt products you are also making a contribution to environmental protection. Because it lies in the nature of our products that our corrugated cardboard packaging is particularly environment-friendly. Why? Because our products are manufactured 100% from renewable raw materials, they are fully recyclable and impress with an above-average ratio of waste paper.
Kunert Wellpappe is a member of the RESY recycling system a strong alliance of corrugated cardboard manufacturers, waste paper disposal companies and producers of containerboard. By printing the RESY symbol on our corrugated cardboard packaging we guarantee that it can be recycled as well as disposed of and re-used by our partners at the Organisation für Wertstoffentsorgung GmbH (RESY).
FSC® – Forest Stewardship Council®
Both corrugated cardboard plants of the Kunert Group belong to the FSC® certified corrugated cardboard manufacturers.
The renowned FSC® seal certifies that
- …products originate from responsible forestry and that
- …they are not blended with uncertified wood or paper during the entire supply and production chain on their way to reaching the consumer.
The original idea behind the FSC® is
- …to safeguard forests against continued overexploitation and destruction, and
- …to use specified management standards to ensure their long-term conservation.
- Recording of the applied energy sources deployed plus confirmation of a management system to improve energy efficiency by TÜV SÜD in 2013
- In 2015 we are introducing an energy management system based on the globally valid standard ISO 50001.