Both Kunert Wellpappe plants have an approved testing centre for coding of:
- 4G boxes (gross weight up to 400 kilograms)
- IBC 11G containers (gross weight up to 1,300 kilograms)
- 50 G large packaging (gross weight up to 1,300 kilograms)
Our own testing laboratories enable new corrugated cardboard packaging to be quickly authorised via existing type series approvals and/or type approvals for road, rail (ADR/RID), air freight (IATA) and sea freight carriers.
- We supply your dangerous goods packaging in exactly the right size to ensure efficient load utilisation.
- Our designs allow easy handling of packaging. Packaging is delivered in folded form to save space and is simple to assemble.
- We offer a wide range of dangerous goods packaging solutions, from our smallest packaging units in the dimensions 120 x 120 x 80 millimetres to our largest in the dimensions 1,700 x 1,700 x 1,700 x 800 millimetres.
- We issue free test certificates recognised by the German Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM).